Mouse Control in Essex – Efficient Removal of Mice
★★★★★ based on 21 reviewsOverall rating:
St Georges Pest Control carry out efficient Mouse Control in Essex with professional Mouse Control Technicians
About Mouse Control in Essex
- A mouse can range from 13 to 18cms in length including the tail and weigh between 7 and 50 grams.
- Greyish brown in colour with large ears and small eyes, they have upper and lower incisor teeth that continue to grow throughout their life.
- Breeding all year round, a female mouse can have 5 to 10 litters a year producing between 4 and 10 young in each litter.
- Mice can pass up to 80 droppings a day which are random in distribution and look similar to an apple pip; small and black.
- Mostly active at night, they climb very well and can squeeze through gaps as small as a biro pen (8mm).
- The life span of a mouse is between 9 and 12 months.
- Mice are capable of carrying diseases, particularly food poisoning (Salmonella).
- The latin name for the House Mouse is Mus domesticus
- Droppings, smell, smear marks, urine pillars, foot prints, live mice, gnawing and noises in lofts and wall cavities.
- Damage and contamination to stored foods and stock, chewing of packaging, electric cables, plastic pipes and woodwork.
- For internal control, spill-proof rodenticidal baits contained in plastic bait boxes are placed in areas such as basements, lofts, store rooms, garages and any other areas which are safe to do so.
- For external areas lockable bait boxes are strategically placed around the buildings and surrounding areas.
- Weekly follow-up visits until mouse infestation has been cleared.
- Recommendations to improve housekeeping and stacking to aid effective pest control measures.
- Recommendations for proofing to reduce the risk of rodent entry.