stgeorgespestcontrol.co.uk offers Pest Control services to Domestic and Commercial clients in Essex and London. This website allows customers to obtain quotes for their Pest Control services in their area. By completing our online forms St George’s Pest Control Ltd will reply by email or telephone to deal with your request.
Collecting and Using Personal Information Data Protection:
When you visit and navigate our sites and when you communicate with us via our sites, we will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. Any non-public personal information that you may provide via our site will be used solely for the purpose stated on the page where it is collected. (In some cases and in all cases where required by law or regulation, you will be able to update the information that you provide to us either by sending us an email or, where you have established personal profiles with us, by updating your profile online).
Please refer to the specific pages where data is collected for more information). stgeorgespestcontrol.co.uk will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of stgeorgespestcontrol.co.uk and its affiliated companies unless (a) expressly authorised by you, (b) necessary to enable stgeorgespestcontrol.co.uk contractors or agents to perform certain functions for us, or (c) required or permitted by law.
In all cases, we will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided. By “personal information,” we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, telephone number, email address. From time to time, we may request personal information from you in order to provide our services or deliver a product or requested materials to you or to respond to your questions.
Monitoring, Feedback, Ratings, Reviews and Testimonials:
We welcome customer reviews and feedback regarding our services. Reviews are collected from consumers regarding the conduct and performance of stgeorgespestcontrol.co.uk who have completed work for them. Information is collected electronically by emailing a form containing predetermined questions and space for any additional comments. In addition to this we monitor our technicians to ensure compliance with our Codes of Practice. When you provide such feedback, you consent to our use, publication and/or distribution of such feedback at no compensation to you.
stgeorgespestcontrol.co.uk protects information both on-line and off-line. The transmission of information, including any payment information, is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Stored customer information is kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing administration or the servicing team). Employees are required to use password-protected screen-savers and keep their computers up-to-date.
In the event this Website is sold or merged with another business at any time in the future users’ personal details will, in no instances, be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will not be part of the assets transferred to the new owners of the business.
Use of Personal Information:
We may use the information we collect through our Websites for a range of reasons including:
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To contact you via email to ask for a review about our service if you have work carried out as a result of an introduction to a service offered on this website.
- To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
- To improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors.
- To carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
- To customize content and layout of the Websites.
Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information stgeorgespestcontrol.co.uk takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your personal information, or altering your data preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processing, ask us to restrict processing or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. If you would like to know more about GDPR please see link to the ICO (information commissioner’s office) here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.